i lurf pepel
assalamualaikum wbt. semua.
td ada lah terbaca satu article yg sgt manfaat tuk di- share-kan dgn korg semua.
heheheeeee. cam gempak takkk? ehehe :)
ni dakecet just copy paste je.. as summary korang buatlh sendiri ehh.
apapun, kita semua nak berjaya dalam setiap apa yang kita lakukan. haaa...
kat cni ada 13 principles yang boleh korang dan dakecet sendiri gunapakai in our life.
so, enjoy reading it. :)
so, enjoy reading it. :)
13 Principles of Success
By Tony L. Callahan
In 1723 a young man, the fifteenth child of a candle maker, arrived in Philadelphia with a trunk load of ambition and no money to his name. By age 42 he retired successful, wealthy and one of the most respected men of his day.
Few people, before or since have been as successful as this young man. In his autobiography, he credits this list of 13 principles for his success:
- TEMPERANCE. Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- SILENCE. Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- ORDER. Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- RESOLUTION. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
- FRUGALITY. Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
- INDUSTRY. Lose no time; be always employed in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
- SINCERITY. Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
- JUSTICE. Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- MODERATION. Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- CLEANLINESS. Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloths, or habitation.
- TRANQUILLITY. Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
- CHASTITY. Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
- HUMILITY. Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
While the language may be dated, the message of these thirteen principles is as valid today as it was in Mr. Franklin's day. Begin today to employ these principles and they will contribute not only to your business success but also to your personal growth and happiness.
dah habis baca dah kan??
take note ye...
hehehe..just nak share ngn korang semua sbb korang semua pon macam dakecet jgk~~
kan kan kan korang semua kan??
kalau korang semua ada
KOMEN. CADANGAN. PENDAPAT.
post kat komen dbawah tuu..
"always think bout ways to be the champion!
comes up with crazy ideas, schemes, and invention."